Sunday, January 26, 2014

1/7/14  I still need another girl kitty.  Then I realize that the parcel on the other side of the roller rink sells kitties so I head over there.  He is having a sale so I am able to get kitties for $L88 which later I am to find is very unusual.  Most kitties sell between $300-$800.   I was just lucky with him because the sale was over a few days later.

This time I got Kassia.  She is a a Bengal-Tawny with purple eyes. She is so pretty. I didn't see anything like her at the main store.  This is the beginning of my finding out about secondary markets.

♀Kassia

Bengal - Tawny
Blacklight curiousbignaturalgenesisgenesissilverguitar

Isn't she amazing?

I love those blacklight purple eyes and her fur.

Now notice at this time the cats I am getting have different furs and eyes but the other traits are all the same.  This is because at this time I don't know that the other traits can be different but things will change soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment