Sunday, January 26, 2014

1/7/14  Since I decided to have kittens, I go back to the kittycats shop to buy a girl cat. This one I name Miyuki Abe in keeping with my composers motif. Actually it's Keiko Abe but I make a mistake intially, maybe because I had a Japanese friend named Miyuki Abe.  Anyways Keiko Abe is a Japanese composer and a marimba player. Her compositions have become standard in Marimba.

Keiko A, like my snowflake cat, is an original which means she doesn't have parents.  I was later to learn it means she has one shown trait for each of the 9 categories and a hidden trait for some of them. Here are her traits: genesis flame III fur in natural shade, genesis water blue curious eyes with big pupils, genesis tail, genesis ears, silver guitar-shaped whiskers.

♀ Keiko Abe
Genesis - Flame III
Genesis Waterbluecuriousbignaturalgenesisgenesissilverguitar

As you can see on the genesis cats, the fur and eyes can vary a little, bu they are always natural shade of fur, curious eyes with big pupils, genesis tail, genesis ears, silver guitar-shaped whiskers.  These are the most dominant traits.  All other traits are recessive to that.

The genesis cats look more like ordinary housecats.  But you see the numbers floating above her head: those are her stats. The first one 20 days is her age; followed by 92% love -- at 100% she can have a baby as long as she is happy, not sleeping and not hungry.  the next stat with the smily face is her happy stat at 95%.  You can make her happy by cuddling or petting her or by giving her milk.  The next stat is her energy stat which shows how much energy she has and if she is sleeping.  The last stat is er hungry stat.  Here it is at 1% which is great.  At 100% she is so hungry, she gets sick and rezzes a bed and a thermometer until you feed her.  I no longer have to worry about kitties running away when they get hungry but I do have to worry about her getting hungry.

I also get another male genesis cat because I was starting to read the kittycats blog and somewhere someone mentioned that if you mate two originals sometimes you get something special because you might get a very recessive trait.  I didn't realize at the time that my snowflake fur was a genesis cat and the snowflake was a nonbreedable fur.  So I got Amadeus.

♂ Amadeus

Genesis - Diamond III2Genesis Meadow greencuriousbignaturalgenesisgenesissilverguitar



So if you put Amadeus' fur with Keiko's eyes, you have an idea of what Mozart looks like under his overcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment