Sunday, January 26, 2014

12/31/13  Finishing up as many on the POE hunt as I could, I arrived at the Kittycats store. There were a lot of freebies there.  They had the POE gift, the free Phoenix kitty and an advent kitty.  I picked up all 3, leave them in my inventory and continue my hunt.  I notice that there is cat food for sale.  A long time ago I opened up a cat in SL but it ran away because I didn't feed it.  I didn't want that to happen again.

1/5/14  I remember I had another kitty in my inventory from over a year ago that I bought while on another hunt. Now that I know where to buy food, I decide to open it.  Opening a kittycats box is a tad different than most SL packages.  You click on it and a menu comes up, then you click unpack.  Slowly the kitten wakes up and 15 minutes later, the box disappears and a kitten appears.  I name him Wolfgang deciding to go on a musical composers motif.  

Wolfgang is a "Foxie Auburn" kitten with yellow "genesis sunshine" eyes.  Later I was to learn he had other traits: 9 in all: "curious"-shaped eyes with "big" pupils, a "natural" shade of fur, a "mysterious" tail, "curious" ears and "silver" "guitar"-shaped whiskers.

He was so tiny at first. It took him 7 days to grow to adulthood.  Here is my first baby all grown up.


No comments:

Post a Comment